Flower Meadow Enamel Pendant
This lovely meadow circular pendant has been handmade from copper and vitreous enamel. The piece was kiln fired at 850 degrees with ivory cream enamel and soft peach many times to create the desired depth and variation of colour. A handmade decal of a gorgeous flower meadow including ferns and wild grasses was applied to create this unique piece. It has been finished on a delicate silver curb chain.
- Circular copper pendant measures 40mm
- Sterling silver adjustable 18" chain
- Perfect for everyday wear
- Recyclable packaging
- Gift wrapping option available
- Would make a lovely gift for yourself or a keen gardener
- Matching earrings available
Due to the way in which the enamel is applied there will be colour variation and no one piece will be exactly the same and may vary from the image shown. This makes each piece unique to you. I am more than happy to email you a photo of your item before I post it if this is a concern.